We are looking for a qualified Full-time Preschool Teachers.
Do you enjoy sharing your time with young children? Do you have a strong Christian faith?
Do you love seeing young minds and bodies discover and explore new things?
Open Bible Preschool has the perfect job for you!
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Communicate with parents regularly
- Collaborate with other preschool teachers
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a minimum of two (2) 40-hour courses in Early Childhood
Development and one (1) year teaching experience
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
For more information or to pick up an application please call: 954-731-1199